Specialising in
Contesting Wills

Call me, I answer the phone
Print This Page

How do I know if I am eligible to contest a will?

If you are a child or partner of a deceased person, or someone who was otherwise close to a deceased person, you have been left out of their will or you have not been left much under the will, and you can show that you have a need for financial assistance you are in a reasonable starting position to consider contesting the will.

From this point you then need to consider more specifics, such as:

This website has a tonne of information to assist you in determining whether you have a case. Simply follow the links to read more about the specifics of your situation.

A faster way to get an answer is to call us on 1800 720 211.  An experienced will dispute lawyer will answer the phone and assist with your query.